Twitter

Sunday 27 February 2011

Orange Dahlia


Orange Dahlia
Originally uploaded by Di-Namic Photography
My uploaded image from Flickr
OK....I have 'bitten the bullet' and opened my own Flick.r account: Di-Namic Photography. I've been thinking about doing it for months now and thought this would be a good time as I'm going through this Web 2.0 Basics course. I cannot believe how nerve-racking it is putting my own work on a social network site, but realise that if I want people to see and comment on my work this is the best way to do it. I do feel vulnerable as it's quite a personal thing. I realise that this is an effective way of getting critique - whether it be good or bad! I've just down loaded a few to start with to see how I go...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo!

    I thought you may already have had a Flickr account, given your photographic talent. Have you had much feedback?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may be nervewrecking but as you have said, Flickr offers a chance for your work to be critiqued. Also, it's probably a good way to enter the photography-world.

    ReplyDelete