Twitter

Sunday 8 May 2011

Wk8 YouTube

Everyone has heard of, or used YouTube for something over the past 5 years I'm sure. My youngest son spends hours looking up video clips like old TV shows, comedy sketches, the latest Lego creations, how to create the latest Lego creations..!!! His latest fad is looking up a BBC programme (which hasn't made it to Australia yet!!) called 'Walk on the Wild Side', where animals talk - very amusing! So I thought..what could I use to embed in my Blog? My thoughts took me back to my school days...in particular to my history lessons and how boing it all became once we'd passed the Tudor age! So I have decided to introduce you to Bill Callahan-a Yeoman Warder at the Tower of London and historian extraodinaire!!!!! ......Enjoy...

2 comments:

  1. I did one of these tours a few years back. It's a facinating place to visit and a very interesting part of the english history.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I like Youtube: not only are there entertaining stuff on the site, there are also many clips which are informative and interesting! And there are some things (like cooking, computing, etc.) where we actually need to see someone do it in order for us to "get it" - this is where Youtube can be effective in helping us learn.

    ReplyDelete